FARM AND RANCH LAND SALES IN KANSAS, COLORADO and OKLAHOMA
HOW PRIVATE AUCTIONS WORK:
1. Listing Contracts are signed.
a. Prior to signing any agreement, the Sellers and Broker will discuss an expected selling price and thereby may determine an undisclosed “reserve” price. Ultimately, the Seller can reserve the right to not accept the highest bid if the “reserve” is not met.
b. Another option is to sell the property “without reserve” which means that the property will sell regardless of the highest bid.
2. A tailored and customized marketing campaign is built specifically for your property consisting of listing detail, photos, videos and any other pertinent information.
3. Marketing campaigns are released and the property is open for bidding.
4. Bidders register and bid via telephone.
7. Bidding is open through 500pm of the pre-determined sale date.
8. Upon the final and highest bid being received, a sales contract is signed and the earnest money is deposited with the named title and escrow company.
Local, regional and international marketing strategies are utilized to ensure that properties are marketed to the correct prospective buyers. Although each property has a similar marketing strategy, every campaign is tailored uniquely to fit the individual property.
· Each property listing is assigned a unique and individual web page, resulting in broad exposure and easily accessible information via the internet.
· Our proprietary database of over 700,000 qualified buyers is notified of the upcoming sale.
· Sydication with 350+ websites advertising your specific property.
· Signage - 4x4 large print signs along prominent road locations.
· Signage - 2x3 steel signs along accessible corners of the properties.
· Tours - Available by ATV and or vehicles.
· Brochures - Customized and designed specific to your property. Direct mailed to our proprietary database of qualified buyers within the property location.
· Print Advertising in local, regional and national publications such as The High Plains Journal, Grass & Grain and The Western Times.
· Social Media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
· Online Media
Interested in a proposal or want more detailed information?
Specializing in Farm and Ranch Land Sales throughout the states of Kansas, Colorado and Oklahoma.